- What is Servantrip?
- What services can I reserve with Servantrip?
- Can I simultaneously reserve various services or types of professionals?
- Where and how can I reserve these services?
- What advantages does Servantrip have?
- In what cities can I reserve a service?
- What does it mean to be certified with Servantrip?
About the delivery of services
- What is included in an airport shuttle?
- Do they wait for me if my flight arrives late to the destination city?
- If I want to modify my reserved service, can I do so? And if so, how?
- I just reserved a service, what happens now?
- What does the daily driver service include?
- What kind of services do the guides offer?
- What kind of lawyer or legal advice can I book / receive in my destination?
- What type of services do the interpreters offer?
- Are the interpreters licensed or are their translations considered official in court or a public organization?
- Can the local professional pick me up from the hotel or a place that I choose?
- If I reserve a service with a professional for an entire day, do I have to pay for the meals?
- If I need a driver or other professional for several day and will be commuting to another city with an overnight stay, what expenses will I have to pay?
- If I use the service of a lawyer, guide, or interpreter for less time than I initially booked, can I pay the professional a lower price?
About the reservation process and the providing of services at the destination
- How far in advance do I have to reserve a service?
- For how long can I reserve a service?
- What happens after my reservation with Servantrip?
- How do I inform the professional about the meeting place?
- How do I identify the professional who will be providing me with the service?
- If I have a question, where do I turn for help?
About the payment method
- How is a payment made?
- What means of payment can I use to reserve a service on the website?
- In what currency can I pay the service?
Reservation cancellations and changes
- Will I get a refund if the flight is canceled or I miss the flight?
- What happens if I arrive late to a meeting with a tour guide, interpreter, or lawyer?
- What happens if the professional is late?
- Until when am I able to cancel a service?
- How can I request a refund?
What is Servantrip?
Servantrip is an online tourism platform that allows travelers to reserve services in hundreds of cities around the world. Theses services are provided by local, certified professionals who have been previously screened by our team so that the client’s experience is optimal during their time at their destination.
What services can I reserve with Servantrip?
At Servantrip, you will find many different types of professionals: drivers per hour, by day, or for airport shuttles, guides to visit a city, interpreters, and lawyers. Their primary credentials have been individually verified by Servantrip in order to minimize any uncertainty during your trip.
Can I simultaneously reserve various services or types of professionals?
Yes, you can reserve a driver, and at the same time services such as interpreter in order to help you during your stay. Additionally, you can hire a lawyer who can help provide legal advice in a negotiation or a business deal. Or, you can reserve a local guide who will help you get around and learn more about your destination city. In summary, you can reserve all types of services in the same purchase, even if they are for different dates or different cities.
Where and how can I reserve these services?
At Servantrip, you can make a reservation in less than 2 minutes…it’s that easy! If you need more than one service or professional, you should reserve them one by one, and upon checkout you can pay for all of the services together. Remember that in order to confirm the reservation, you only have to pay a percent of the total price of the service in the moment of checkout. The rest will be paid to the professional in cash once the service has been carried out. This way you only have to pay a small amount before you travel.
What advantages does Servantrip have?
Travel with peace of mind and be able to count on a local professional in your final destination that will help you get around a city in a secure way, without the concern of being able to communicate, and all for a fixed price. Prior to your reservation, Servantrip has carried out a verification process of the professional’s credentials on a personal and professional level for all guides, drivers, interpreters, and lawyers registered to receive international clients on the Servantrip platform. Only professionals who pass our individual screenings will be considered to form a part of the Servantrip professional community, to insure that all clients have an enjoyable experience while traveling either for business or leisure.
In what cities can I reserve a service?
The Servantrip platform allows access to professionals in various cities around the world. Given the rate at which Servantrip expands to new cities, we recommend you consult our Servantrip city list on our webpage. Furthermore, if the city you are interested in reserving a service is not yet available, we give you the possibility to fill out a request form. In this case, we will try to give a high priority to this search, interview, and validation process of professionals who offer your desired service(s) in this location.
What does it mean to be certified with Servantrip?
Our reason for being is security and accountability. Our purpose as a company is to facilitate travelers in the process of hiring useful and necessary services abroad in cities that are unfamiliar and where they don’t speak the language. For this reason, the professionals that provide our services at Servantrip have passed through an exhaustive selection process in order to deserve the Servantrip Certificate of Guarantee:
- Servantrip has received and validated their personal documentation and identification
- They have a wide range of experience in the area of service they provide
- They have passed personal interviews and have sufficient knowledge of necessary languages and their field of specialty in order to provide a high quality service.
- They have verified they have no criminal record.
About the delivery of services
What is included in an airport shuttle?
The service of airport transfer includes the driver to or from the airport to or from the agreed upon point by the client at the moment of the service reservation. The driver assigned to provide the service will have the flight number and the address which has been given during the reservation in order to avoid misunderstandings by both parties. The meeting point with the professional, in general, will be the exit of the arrivals terminal. The driver will wait with a sign to identify themselves and their client. In each vehicle there will be a maximum of three people and a maximum of three standard size suitcases of no more than 158 cm (62 inches) (height + width + depth). If you go over this number, you should reserve more than one car and driver.
Do they wait for me if my flight arrives late to the destination city?
The courtesy wait time at an airport, in general, is 60 minutes after the moment the flight lands. If you know beforehand that your flight is going to be late, or that you may go over the aforementioned timeframe of 60 minutes, we recommend that you get in touch with the professional in order to prolong the amount of waiting time up to one hour more. If the amount of time is greater, the professional will not be obligated to provide the service and you will not have a right to a refund of the reserve amount. Therefore, we recommend that you get in touch with the professional if you flight is delayed or the time needed for pick up is extended. * Read the details of your purchase confirmation email and follow up of the reservation that we send with information about how to communicate with the professional about this point.
If I want to modify my reserved service, can I do so? And if so, how?
You can modify your reservation with the following steps:
- If you want to modify a service before it’s carried out, you should cancel the original service and reserve a new one as long as it’s 4 days before the service must be carried out.
- If you want to reduce the amount of time of the service once it has started, you will have to pay the agreed upon price to the professional without the right to a refund.
- In the event that you want to extend the service once it has started, you can only do so if the professional is available for a longer time. This extension of the service will take place without the intervention of Servantrip. In this case, the general price that you will be charged will be 10% higher than the standard price per hour of the hired service on our website.
I just reserved a service, what happens now?
If you reserve a service with Servantrip, this is what will happen next:
- You will receive an email with a confirmation of your reservation.
- Next, you will receive an email with a link to your Servantrip account.
- After you have activated your account, you can access your profile as a Servantrip user, where you will be able to manage your reservation and meeting point with your professional(s).
- We will be in charge of assigning you a professional who will carry out the service in your destination city.
- Four days before the date of your service, we will send you the contact information of the assigned professional so that you can finalize with him or her any details about the delivery of the service. Topics such as lawyers, details about meetings, places to visit, etc.
- We suggest you print the email you receive with the reservation number and show it to the professional when you meet them. It is very important that you remember to carry with you the rest of the payment in cash (the exact amount) so you can pay the professional either in euros or dollars.
- That’s it! The professional will meet you at the agreed upon time and place. Enjoy!
What does the daily driver service include??
- It includes a vehicle with a driver for a duration of 8 hours per day, with a maximum daily driving distance of 160 Kilometer. In addition, there is the option of reserving this service for half a day (4 hours) with an 80 kilometer distance included. If you book a route that will take you outside of the city, and you as a traveler, decide not to come back to the point of origin, the distance driven by the driver to return to the city will be counted from the number of kilometers you are allowed for the service. There are no refunds for ‘’unused’’ kilometers. If it is necessary, you can extend the time or the number of kilometers when you are booking the service on Servantrip. You will also need to consult the driver, who based on their availability, may or may not accept the modification. In the case of increasing the time or distance, the price will be slightly higher than the standard reservation price on our website.
* Read the confirmation email and the reservation tracking message we send you which will contains information on how to communicate with your professional
What kind of services do the guides offer?
- Includes a tour guide who will be with you around the city for durations of two, four, or eight hours, or for days at a time. Therefore, you can reserve a guide in a city for a duration of time that you see necessary. As booked service hours, a guide can offer you a predefined route that will fit the needs of your visit. Visits to museums or other sites that require payment or special accreditation from the guide are not included in the service.
What kind of lawyer or legal advice can I book / receive in my destination?
- Servantrip offers access to a local lawyer at your destination for an initial (preliminary) consultation of 2 or 4 hours that covers topics such as: purchasing property, establishing a local business or corporation, support in administrative procedures or advise on the negotiation of trade agreements. After the initial consultation, you can hire additional services directly from local professional.
What type of services do the interpreters offer?
- Servantrip has certified interpreters and translators who offer their services primarily in the following languages; English, Spanish, French, German, Russian and Chinese. However, the availability of these languages, along with others, will depend on the city you will be visiting. When you type your destination city into the search bar on Servantrip.com, the languages of the available certified professionals will be displayed. All interpreters have passed a validation and certification process by the Servantrip team and are able to work in environments related to both business (accompaniment to business meetings, exhibitions, conferences, buying real estate, etc.), and personal ( accompanying the city, shopping, doctor visits, etc.) affairs.
Are the interpreters licensed or are their translations considered official in court or a public organization?
- No. Although a lot of the interpreters who provide services have this capability. But when you book the service through Servantrip, you are not reserving the service for an official or authoritative translation.
Can the local professional pick me up from the hotel or a place that I choose?
- There are three options for you to get picked up or meet with the local professional once you are at your destination.
We personally recommend the first option:
- When you make your reservation on Servantrip.com En el momento de la reserva del servicio en Servantrip, you will be asked where you would like the professional to meet you. This can be any location in the city or town in which you have booked the service.
- By confirming your reservation, you will have the option of providing the meeting place to meet the professional. If at that time you do not want to provide a place, or perhaps you do not have one in mind, you will have the option to choose one later by accessing your user profile once you have registered on Servantrip.com. Keep in mind that you will need to have selected a meeting place at least 96 hours before the service. Failure to provide a meeting place a minimum of 96 hours in advance, we cannot provide you with the service and therefore it will be canceled without a refund. Note that you can modify the meeting place with the professional at any time before the aforementioned 96 hours. Once this limit has been passed, the meeting place can not be changed. This is to avoid any confusion with the professional who will be providing the service.
- Four days before the date of meeting for the service, both parties will receive a message with the contact information of the other person. That way the professional and “client” will be able to communicate with each other and agree on a meeting place.
For everything to run smoothly as planned, and to help you have a great experience at your destination, we suggest that you indicating the meeting place at the same time that you are reserving the service. If you do not know a place, we suggest you select one of the meeting points we will provide you on Servantrip.com.
If I reserve a service with a professional for an entire day, do I have to pay for the meals?
Meals are not included in the price of the service, so you will have to pay an additional amount. However, if it is necessary that the professional accompanies you during a meal (Ex: You want them to be with you, or they are an interpreter that will need to be with you during a work lunch), then yes you will have to pay for their meal.
If I need a driver or other professional for several day and will be commuting to another city with an overnight stay, what expenses will I have to pay?
If you hire a professional for more than one day, and you travel outside of the city where the service was originally booked, as well as need to stay overnight, then you will need to pay for the professional’s food, drink, and accommodation. and is necessary to stay out of that city, yes you have to take charge of the maintenance (food and drink) professional, and their accommodation. 4 days before the meeting time, you will be able contact the professional directly to work out these details after you have received each other’s’ contact information
If I use the service of a lawyer, guide, or interpreter for less time than I initially booked, can I pay the professional a lower price?
No, because services are reserved for blocks of hours or days, and the professional has dedicated that time in their schedule to work with you, and not with another client. The prices you’ll find with Servantrip are fixed, so if you decide to terminate the service before the contracted time, you will not be entitled to a refund or discount.
About the reservation process and the providing of services at the destination
How far in advance do I have to reserve a service?
This is dependant on the destination, but generally, at least 4 days in advance you can reserve any service that is provided by professionals registered with Servantrip in all the available cities.
For how long can I reserve a service?
You can reserve any one of the services for a duration of 2, 4 and 8 hours, or for days at a time. This is not including lawyers, being that they can only be reserved for appointments lasting 2 or 4 hours. You can select the duration while you are reserving the service online.
What happens after my reservation with Servantrip?
- First, we recommend that you print the confirmation email you receive along with your reservation number and bring it with you when meeting your local professional.
- Servantrip selects qualified professionals at your destination city: you will be provided with the contact information of the professional by email 4 days before the day the services is to take place. This is to make coordinating and meeting easier for both parties.
- The day of the meeting, make sure you are at the agreed place and pay the remainder of the amount after the service is complete. Remember that payments are to be made in cash. Very important: On the day of the service remember to bring the rest of the amount in cash to pay the professional in Euros or Dollars. Bring the exact amount, which will appear in the booking confirmation email.
- Finally, We will send you an email requesting your evaluation of the service provided. This is so we can continue to improve the services we provide.
How do I inform the professional about the meeting place?
There are three options for pick-up or meeting with the local professional once you’re at the destination. We recommend the first option:
- At the time of booking a driver service with Servantrip, you will be asked where you would like the professional to meet you. This place can be anywhere in the city or town where you have booked the service.
- If at the time of booking or within 5 hours after the reservation, you do not want to provide the meeting place with the professional, or if you do not know, you can only select one of the 5 options we offer. If for some reason you want to change the meeting point specified in the previous point, you must choose one of the five default options.
- In the case of making changes to the meeting place, they must be done up to 96 hours before the day of the service. This is to avoid confusions with the professional who is providing the service. The customer can change this meeting point once they are registered in Servantrip.
- 4 days before the date of meeting with the professional, contact information will be sent to both parties. That way the professional and “client” will be able to communicate and agree on a new meeting place. So for everything to run smoothly and to enjoy your experience at your destination, we recommend that you indicate the meeting place for the professional at the same time you reserve the service. If you do not know a meeting place, we suggest you select one of the meeting points that we provide you on the Servantrip website.
How do I identify the professional who will be providing me with the service?
After booking and 4 days before the service is to be provided, we will send you an email with the contact information of the professional who has accepted your request. That way you will know the professional’s name and you can communicate with them. In the case of reserving guides, drivers, or other professionals where the meeting point will be in a public place, they will usually carry a sign with their/your name written on it.
If I have a question, where do I turn for help?
Before contacting us, please have your reservation number available and make sure you have the email address with which you made the reservation. When you contact us, please provide the same email address that you used to make the reservation. This will make it much easier for us to find you.
- You can find most of the answers to your questions by reading this FAQ page.
- TYou can also call us at +34 655 683 143 during the hours of 09:00h to 22:00h (Spain time) 7 days a week. To check the time difference for your country click here.
- You can contact us through the form, which you can find here
- If you have any questions or concerns related to how things will work out with the professional, keep in mind that 4 days before the date of the service, we will send both of you each other’s contact information so you can organize a meeting place.
* For more information on this subject, please read the confirmation email we send you for your reservation.
About the payment method
How is a payment made?
At the time of reserving the service online you will only pay a small part of the price as a booking deposit for the reservation. The rest will be payed directly to the professional at the end of the service. If you have hired a service for several days, then after everyday you must pay the professional the amount for that particular day. Remember that payment for the service must be payed to the professional in cash.
What means of payment can I use to reserve a service on the website?
The services that you reserve through Servantrip can be paid using the following methods:
- When you make a reservation in Servantrip service, you can pay the advance booking deposit through the payment methods available on our platform enabled: credit / debit card, Paypal, etc.
- Once the service has been completed, you will simply pay the outstanding amount on your reservation directly to the professional. Remember that payments to local professional are made in cash.
In what currency can I pay the service?
You can pay in Euros or US Dollars. Although in some cases you will be able to see the exchange equivalent in other currencies during the booking process.
Reservation cancellations and changes
Will I get a refund if the flight is canceled or I miss the flight?
If you advise us of a cancellation or any other circumstance within 48 hours in advance, then we will refund you 70% of the amount paid for booking.
What happens if I arrive late to a meeting with a tour guide, interpreter, or lawyer?
The courtesy wait time for the professional is a maximum of 20 minutes, that is why we recommend that you are punctual. After this deadline, the professional is not required to do the service, or can deduct the time from the duration of the service. In which case you will not receive a refund.
What happens if the professional is late?
If more than 20 minutes have passed and the professional is not in the meeting place, we ask that you please get in contact with the professional whose information will have been sent to you 4 day before. * Read the confirmation email and the service tracking message that we send you after making your reservation.
Until when am I able to cancel a service?
You can cancel a service any time you like. However, in order to receive a partial refund (70% of the amount paid) you must cancel at least 48 hour prior to the day of the service. Please keep in mind that the Servantrip team consists of very qualified professionals who work hard to provide you with the most optimal service, so we ask that you let us know in advance of any modifications or cancellations you may have, that way they are able to provide their services to other customers.
How can I request a refund?
Follow the instructions that we provide you with in the confirmation email. Remember that you must use the same email address you used when making the purchase online, as well as your reservation number so we can look you up. We will refund you up to 70% of what you paid, provided that you made the request at least 48 hours prior to the date of the service.
About the company
- What is Servantrip?
- Why would I be interested in applying with Servantrip?
- What do I need to do to apply my services and make extra money?
- What will my association with Servantrip be?
- How does Sevantrip make money?
About the service
- How does it work?
- Is there a minimum number of hours that need to be fulfilled?
- Do I have to pay any kind of fee or make any investment in marketing or promotion?
- How is the rate of the service established?
- How does the traveler pay for my services?
- How and when do you notify me that I will have a service?
- What happens if I have an incident and I cannot make an appointment with a customer?
- Who can subscribe to the platform?
- Are there any additional requirements for me to register?
- How long does the application process take?
About the company
What is Servantrip?
Sevantrip is the first internet platform in the tourism sector that allows travelers to book transportation, guides, interpreters, and lawyers before arriving in a foreign country.
Why would I be interested in applying with Servantrip?
Because you will receive clients from all over the world who want to visit your country, and have booked a service at a fixed price. In addition, you get to pick the hours that you want to work as well as the service you want to provide. The client then pays you directly when the service is completed. Easy, safe, immediate, and with no surprises.
What do I need to do to apply my services and make extra money?
Apply with Servantrip by filling out the registration form with your information. Once you have turned it in, we will contact you to acquire some more necessary information such as your qualifications, experience, and availability. When everything is completed, you will be ready to provide your services as a certified professional.
What will my association with Servantrip be?
The association with Servantrip is limited because you are only registered on the platform in order to receive clients that have already booked a service, and decide whether to accept the job or not, therefore there is no labor relation at all. Whether you are a company or a freelance, you are completely independent. At any time, all providers have the option to unsubscribe from the platform if they choose so.
How does Sevantrip make money?
p>Servantrip makes money off of the amount customers pay for every contracted service that goes through our platform. So when a reservation is made, Servantrip keeps a percentage of each of these transactions.
About the service
How does it work?
The process is very quick and simple. The client enters the platform and reserves a service by providing the: City, Date, Number of People, and Meeting Point. Once the reservation is confirmed, we notify the professionals about the service and it is assigned to the first one who responds and agrees to take it. We will then send the information of the traveler and the service to the professional via SMS or email. Once the service is finished, the client then pays the amount that was agreed upon at the time of the reservation.
Is there a minimum number of hours that need to be fulfilled?
No, the professional decides when and how many hours they want to work. However, we suggest that your availability is no less than 10 hours per month.
Do I have to pay any kind of fee or make any investment in marketing or promotion?
No, you do NOT need to pay anything to receive work from us. A percentage of what the client pays is kept by Servantrip to pay administration fees.
How is the rate of the service established?
Servantrip offers customers services that are provided at definite fixed prices. Therefore during the registration process we will contact you to agree on a fixed rate for your service. Please note that this rate will remain fixed for one whole year.
How does the traveler pay for my services?
The traveler will pay you directly once the service is finished. They can pay you in cash or with a credit card if you have a card reader available, it is totally up to you.
How and when do you notify me that I will have a service?
By email or SMS, normally 48 hours before the service needs to be done.
What happens if I have an incident and I cannot make an appointment with a customer?
You should send us an SMS or Email as soon as possible, that way we can find another professional take your place. We have to take into consideration that there is a customer that is coming from another country and they have everything organized. Therefore if they cannot receive the service they had reserved with us, it can be a very big inconvenience.
Who can subscribe to the platform?
Any business or person over the age of 21.
Are there any additional requirements for me to register?
Certain information will be requested depending on the type of profile: Personal Driver, Interpreter, Guide, or Lawyer. However there are some mandatory requirements in order to provide services through the platform such as your certifications. Keep in mind that we do require that all of our providers have a clean criminal record, so please be ready to present a copy of them during the application process.
How long does the application process take?
The application process is very quick, it all depends on how long it takes you to send us the required documents.