Servantrip, only company from Madrid among the B-Venture finalist startups

[ Photo Gallery ] Created by Servantrip - September 29, 2017
Blog >> Servantrip, only company from Madrid among the B-Venture finalist startups

On October 18th and 19th, the B-Venture event takes place in Bilbao. The goal of this event is to help innovative projects speed their growth process and obtaining new financing possibilities.

Despite the fact that this event focuses mainly on being "an entrepreneurship reference in Northern Spain", Servantrip has managed to win its place among the final 24 finalists to be present on the B-Venture as the only startup from Madrid to present the project to investors.

This was mentioned in an article on Capital Madrid, which we quote below:

A startup from Madrid is in the finals of the B-Venture in Bilbao

Servantrip, startup dedicated to provide local services to travelers at their destination is on the top 23 startups.


Madrid’s Company Servantrip has been selected to participate in the finals of B-Venture event, celebrated October 18th and 19th at the Bilbao Euskalduna Palace. The enterprise, which connects travelers with local professionals, is on the list of 23 venture projects all around Spain, all these 23 will be present during this big event.

El Correo, Spanish newspaper, is the person in charge and organizer of this initiative, with the Basque Goverment, the Provincial Council of Biscay and Bilbao City Council as sponsors.

After analyzing 110 different projects until last June 30th, a professional committee studied them and selected 24. Half of them are industrial type and the rest are focused on health, marketing and e-commerce.

At the begining the number for the finals was 20 startups, they had to raise it to 24, “because of the quality of the projects”, said one member of the organization.

The 'chosen ones'

Servantrip is the only company based in Madrid chosen to present its project to the investors that will attend to the event. They present themselves as "the first international platform in the travel industry that allows travelers to book prescreened local professionals who offer services like tour guides, drivers, interpreters and lawyers".

The other participants come mostly from the northern side of Spain: 14 from Biscay, two from Navarre, another two from Valencia and the rest from Álava, Cantabria, Asturias, Aragón and one more from Switzerland.

According to the organizer's information, 80% of these innovative companies find themselves on and early development stage. The other 20% has found a way to establish in the market and get into an expansion stage. Five of them have more than 200.000 euros turnover and one of them even reaches 2 million euros.

Besides having a showroom inside the Euskalduna Conference Center during the days of the event, the 24 chosen companies will be able to benefit from a training plan specially for startups, that will be run by ESIC in the Bilbao Chamber of Commerce during the 4 weekends from September 9 and October 1.

The goal of the training plan is to prepare the leaders of the selected companies before their meeting with the investors and help them know the different aspects related to the funding process, such as how to face financing rounds, how to approach pitch presentations effectively or how to close partnership agreements.

Go to the original article. is owned by Servantrip Network SL, CIF B87247359, address - Reina Mercedes street, 22 - 28020 Madrid (Spain).

Call us: +34 655 685 143

Contact us:

Business hours Central European Time: Mo-Fr. 09:00-20:00

©2017 Servantrip. All Rights Reserved

Travel Agency License CICMA 3661